Back to the blog
10 reasons why Netting is good for the soul
We all love meeting new people and talking about our great businesses, but networking always seems a bit like, well, work. That’s why we call our quarterly events Netting; Networking without the ‘work’.
Our next event – Netting and Noodles – is to be held at The Forum in Darlington on February 16th, so why should you pop this date in your diary?
- As there’s no work, we want you to leave that at the office. No registration, no hard-sell, just a friendly atmosphere and good conversation*
- You can meet lots of like-minded business people
- Catch up with The Pack – we don’t see you all as much as we’d like
- Tuck into some delicious noodles to celebrate Chinese New Year
- Watch The Pack attempt to eat noodles using chopsticks (not for the faint-hearted)
- Drown your post-Valentines blues with a drink or two
- Pick up a free wall planner to keep your year organised
- You can stay as little or as long as you like
- See the fantastic facilities on offer at The Forum and find out some of the bands playing there soon
- Finally, there’s nothing better on TV
Everyone’s welcome so if you’d like to join us, let us know at email@example.com so we can make sure we don’t run out of noodles!
We look forward to seeing you there.
*Good conversation cannot be guaranteed. It is a Friday after all.