Back to the blog
Email marketing: the stats you need to know!
Love it or hate it, email marketing is one of the most effective marketing tools businesses in various industries can use for lead generation.
As a PR and marketing agency, we see the incredible value that e-newsletters and e-shots can bring to companies. If you are considering experimenting with this form of marketing, but not sure if it’s suitable to your business strategy, then check out these mind-blowing stats gathered by AfterOffers…
- Those who subscribe to your emails are three times more likely to share your content via social media than visitors from other sources (QuickSprout)
- This form of marketing is 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers than top social media platforms, Facebook and Twitter (McKinsey)
- Thanks to segmented campaigns, markets have noted a 760% increase in revenue (Campaign Monitor)
- An employee, on average spends 13 hours of the working week on emails (McKinsey & Company)
- A 20% average increase in sales has been seen by markets when using personalised web experiences (Monetate)
There are numerous reasons to trial email marketing, but if you’re unsure how to incorporate it into your strategy, don’t hesitate to get in touch with The Pack. Throw us a bone on 01325 486666 or at email@example.com
The dos and don’ts of effective email marketing
Email marketing – are you doing it right?