Back to the blog
Look at what you've missed!
We throw lots of information at you, we don’t expect you to remember the whole lot. That’s why we have put together a quarterly snap shot for you.
What have we taught you about social media?
- To set yourself clear business goals, decide what value you are going to place on a ‘Like’.
- To get some sleep – do not keep your mobile device in the bedroom overnight.
- That inventing your own hashtag can be a great way to get your audience to engage and build up hype around a social media campaign.
- To watch out for new social media networks such as Tagstr
- How to create your own hashtag, it can’t have been used before and remember to promote it – keep it informative but short.
- Viral charity campaigns are making the world a better place.
- Instagram is now bigger that twitter!
Why are blogs and newsletters so important?
- Stagnant websites are very bad for businesses, blogs frequently and attract more business through improved SEO rankings.
- It’s being sent to a captive audience, market to this audience as they will be much more receptive to it than cold leads.
- It’s a great opportunity to showcase what you do to others as well as remind them of your services.
General business tips
- Remember opportunities come outside of your comfort zone 80 – 85% of daily activity happens on auto-pilot. Push yourself, open new doors and reveal new opportunities.
- When you are dealing with a crisis remember honesty and apologies can go a long way! As the saying goes actions speak louder than words. Say what you mean and prove it.
- Networking tips – Be yourself, be genuine, it is easier to build relationships
If you would like any advice on any of the topics that we cover in our blogs, please give us a call on 01325 486 666
Merry Christmas to all… and to all a good night!